Learn About Class Actions and Mass Torts
One of our goals at ClassAction.org is to educate consumers.
The legal system is very - sometimes needlessly - confusing to many people.
This is a trend we would like to reverse.
Starting, Joining & Opting Out
Dive Deeper: ClassAction.org Blog Posts
- Class Action FAQs: All About Settlements
- Class Action FAQs: All About Settlements Part II
- We Don’t Run Class Action Settlements – Here’s Who Does
- I Got a Class Action Notice – Is This a Scam?
- From Talks to Checks: The Stages of a Class Action Settlement
- Class Action FAQs – What Can I Do While Waiting for a Settlement?
- Class Action FAQs: Why Do Settlement Websites Look So Shady?
- Class Action FAQs: How to Object to a Class Action Settlement
- What Is a Unique Settlement ID Number?
Taking Part in a Class Action
- Can I Join a Class Action Lawsuit If I Don’t Live in the United States?
- What Does It Mean to Be the Lead Plaintiff in a Class Action Lawsuit?
- Retaliation in the Workplace: What Are My Rights?
- Class Action FAQs: How Do Lawyers Know Who's Covered by a Class Action?
- Statute of Limitations Explained: What You Need to Know
- How to Find a Class Action Lawyer