Improving your understanding and helping you take action.
ClassAction.org is a group of online professionals who are committed to exposing corporate wrongdoing and giving consumers the tools they need to fight back. We've been reporting on the legal space for nearly a decade and have built relationships with class action and mass tort attorneys across the country.
Let's Take Action
On our blog, you'll find breaking news and shrewd opinion as we cover the major litigation and legislation that affects consumers' rights.
Our lawsuit list covers active litigation and investigations into corporate misconduct based on both intel we've gathered from the lawyers we work with and publicly available information.
Our settlements list is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over.
There's information on our site you won't find anywhere else. We're committed to integrity and honesty. If you see something on the site that you think shouldn't be there or have more information on something, leave a comment or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tara Voss Editorial
Patrick Hanan Marketing
Ty Armstrong Community Management
Corrado Rizzi Editorial – News
Erin Shaak Writing
Anthony Mineo Frontend Design
Matthew Clemente Development
Kelly Mehorter Writing
Kelsey McCroskey Writing
Mary Robinson Admin
Kevin Leight Marketing
Christian Montalvo Graphic / Web Design
- Are you guys a law firm?
- No. We're a group of designers, writers and developers. This means that we can't give you specific legal advice (that should be left to a licensed attorney), but we will give you as much help and information as we can.
- What happens after I contact you?
- Your information will be forwarded to one of the attorneys we work with. Someone at the firm may then reach out to you. If a law firm contacts you, they may need more information. You should receive an e-mail within 24-48 hours with an update on your inquiry.
- Is my information kept confidential?
- Yes! When you fill out a form on our site, we will only forward the information to attorneys so that they can provide you with legal services; we will never sell anyone’s information to a third party. We take our users' privacy seriously, and we won’t produce anyone’s information unless compelled by law.
- Can you help me start a class action that isn't on the site?
- That is at the discretion of the lawyers we send your information to. We think it's fair to say they are usually more open to allegations that are already on their radar rather than new ideas for potential class action lawsuits, but we encourage you to fill out a form anyway. If you don't hear from anyone and you still think you have a case, we always recommend that you speak to a local attorney.