- Date Filed
- December 30, 2016
A handful of pharmaceutical companies have been accused of fixing the prices of desonide topical creams and ointments, which are used to treat a variety of skin conditions. The products were known for having a low price due to their low strength (good for sensitive areas like eyelids) and healthy price competition between manufacturers. The defendants (listed below) allegedly colluded to forego that competition so that they could keep the prices higher.
Here’s the list of defendants:
- Actavis Holdco U.S., Inc.
- Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Perrigo Company plc
- Perrigo New York, Inc.
- Sandoz, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Taro Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.