Did You Receive a Full Refund for Your Canceled Trip?
If you had to cancel a trip due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, you may be feeling shortchanged or ripped off. Attorneys working with ClassAction.org believe that some companies are not properly refunding and otherwise mistreating customers when their services have been rendered unusable or unsafe.
Specifically, they believe in most cases you should receive a full cash refund – not a partial refund and not a credit.
ClassAction.org has covered dozens of lawsuits filed amid the COVID-19 pandemic. If you feel you’ve been shortchanged by a resort, airline or other travel-related entity, it’s important to stay informed as these cases move forward, potentially toward settlements for you and other travelers. The best way to stay up to date? Sign up for our newsletter today.
What Types of Travel Businesses Are Being Investigated?
Investigations have been opened into the practices of many travel-related businesses including:
- Home sharing platforms (e.g., AirBnb)
- Travel insurance companies
- Cruise ships
- Theme parks
- Travel booking websites
- Tour operators
To learn more about recent litigation surrounding travel insurance, read on here.
Sign Up For
New cases and investigations, settlement deadlines, and news straight to your inbox.
- Case Updates:
- Follow the latest developments in ongoing class action lawsuits.
- Consumer Information:
- Know your rights as a consumer, and when they're being broken.
- Read about the newest class action lawsuits and learn how you can take part.
- Legal and business professionals offer you their take on the news that matters.