At A Glance
- This Alert Affects:
- Anyone who received a letter from BetMGM stating that their personal information was involved in a data breach.
- What’s Going On?
- BetMGM announced that its users’ information was exposed during a data breach that lasted from May to November 2022. Attorneys are now gathering data breach victims to take action against the online casino and sports betting platform.
- What You Can Do
- If you received a data breach notice from BetMGM stating that your info was hacked, join others taking action by filling out the form linked to on this page.
- What Am I Signing Up For?
- You’re signing up to participate in “mass arbitration,” a legal action that involves hundreds or thousands of consumers filing individual arbitration claims against the same company at the same time. Unlike a class action lawsuit, mass arbitration takes place outside of court.
- What Does This Cost?
- It costs nothing to sign up. The attorneys handling the matter will only get paid if they win your claim.
- What Could I Get?
- Those who sign up may be entitled to a claim worth $200 or more, though there are no guarantees.
Did you receive a data breach letter from BetMGM?
If so, join others taking action against the company. It doesn’t cost anything to sign up, and all you need to do is fill out a quick form by clicking the link below.