Zodiac Planners: Lawsuit Alleges Wage Violations
Last Updated on June 26, 2017
Attorneys working with ClassAction.org are no longer investigating this matter. The information here is for reference only. A list of open investigations and lawsuits can be viewed here.
At A Glance
- This Alert Affects
- Anyone who worked as a planner for Zodiac Aerospace in the last four years.
- What's Going On?
- Zodiac has been hit with a class action lawsuit in California alleging the company broke labor laws by failing to pay overtime wages and failing to provide proper rest breaks.
Zodiac Cabin Controls, a sector of Zodiac Aerospace, has been sued for allegedly violating California labor laws. According to the lawsuit, the company failed to pay proper overtime wages and didn’t give its employees required meal and rest breaks.
Lawsuit Says Zodiac Violated Wage and Hour Law
The lawsuit alleges that Zodiac failed to:
- Provide meal and rest breaks
- Pay the minimum wage
- Pay overtime wages
- Give employees proper wage statements
- Pay all wages due at the time of termination
Although the lawsuit was filed on behalf of California employees only, attorneys we work with want to speak with anyone in any state who worked as a planner for Zodiac.
Before commenting, please review our comment policy.