- August 30, 2022 – Investigation Closed
At A Glance
- This Alert Affects:
- Minnesota residents who paid Xcel Energy for gas service between October 1, 2020 and November 1, 2021.
- What’s Going On?
- Attorneys working with ClassAction.org are investigating whether Xcel Energy charged excessive gas rates to customers in Minnesota during this time period and, if so, whether a class action lawsuit could be filed.
- How Could a Class Action Help?
- If filed and successful, a class action lawsuit could allow Xcel Energy customers the chance to recover any money they may have overpaid in gas charges.
- What’s the Catch?
- There is none. Attorneys have reason to suspect some Xcel Energy customers may have been overcharged and are investigating whether a class action lawsuit could help.