At A Glance
- This Alert Affects:
- Anyone whose washing machine hose leaked.
- What's Going On?
- Attorneys have reason to believe that certain washing machine hoses suffer from a defect that causes them to degrade prematurely, separate from the sealed end fittings, or otherwise fail. This may cause the hoses to leak and damage surrounding property. The attorneys are trying to determine whether lawsuits can be filed against the manufacturers of these hoses.
- What Is a Washing Machine Hose?
- Washing machine hoses are the rubber tubes that connect the washer to the property's water supply.
- Which Washing Machine Hoses Are Under Investigation?
- EZ-Flo, Miflex and Whirlpool, among others. In most cases, property owners will not know the brand names of their washing machine hoses.