S&P 500 Index Funds Lawsuit Investigation for Excessive Fees
Last Updated on December 12, 2017
Attorneys working with ClassAction.org are no longer investigating this matter. The information here is for reference only. A list of open investigations and lawsuits can be viewed here.
At A Glance
- This Alert Affects:
- Anyone who owns any of the Standard & Poor's 500 index funds listed on this page.
- What's Going On?
- Attorneys are investigating whether excessive fees are being charged in connection with these funds.
ClassAction.org wants to hear from anyone who owns any of the following Standard & Poor’s 500 index funds through a 401(k) plan or some other means, like a retail brokerage account:
- ProFunds Bear Inv (BRPIX)
- ProFunds UltraBear Inv (URPIX)
- ProFunds Bull Inv (BLPIX)
- ProFunds UltraBull Inv (ULPIX)
- Rydex Inverse S&P 500® Strategy Inv (RYURX)
- Rydex Nova Inv (RYNVX)
- Virtus Equity Trend I (VAPIX)
- Copeland Risk Managed Dividend Gr I (CDIVX)
- Virtus Wealth Masters I (VWMIX)
- Virtus Equity Trend R6 (VRPAX)
- Arin Large Cap Theta Institutional (AVOLX)
- PIMCO StocksPLUS® Short P (PSPLX)
- SEI S&P 500 Index I (SIMT) (SPIIX)
- PIMCO StocksPLUS® Short Institutional (PSTIX)
- Great-West S&P 500® Index Init (MXVIX)
- Great-West Stock Index Initial (MXSIX)
- American Beacon S&P 500 Idx Inv (AAFPX)
- State Farm S&P 500 Index R3 (RSPHX)
- Wells Fargo Advantage Index A (WFILX)
- Homestead Stock Index (HSTIX)
- Dreyfus S&P 500 Index (PEOPX)
- State Farm S&P 500 Index Instl (SFXIX)
- MM S&P 500® Index Adm (MIEYX)
- JNL/Mellon Cap S&P 500 Index B
- PNC S&P 500 Index A (PIIAX)
- Wells Fargo Advantage Index Inv (WFIRX)
- GuideStone Funds Equity Index Investor (GEQZX)
- SEI S&P 500 Index A (SIMT) (SSPIX)
- Nationwide S&P 500 Index Instl Svc (GRISX)
- Principal Large Cap S&P 500 Index R5 (PLFPX)
- Vantagepoint 500 Stock Index I (VPFIX)
What’s Going On?
Allegations have surfaced that some investment companies are charging excessive fees and providing no useful services to their investors in return. In light of these claims, attorneys are looking to talk to anyone who owns any of the S&P 500 funds listed above to determine whether the fees they are being charged are normal and reasonable.
Before commenting, please review our comment policy.