At A Glance
- This Alert Affects
- Anyone who shopped at Home Depot between April and September 2014 using a debit or credit card.
- What's Going On?
- It is possible that your information may have been compromised in a massive data breach that exposed the payment details of more than 56 million customers.
- I Shopped at Home Depot. What Can I Do?
- You may be able to join a class action lawsuit against Home Depot over the data breach. Get in touch with ClassAction.org using the form on this page. An attorneys may then reach out to you for more information.
- What Can I Get from Participating in a Class Action Lawsuit?
- You may be able to recover compensation for any fraudulent charges made to your account, among other damages. While each case is different, the data breach lawsuit against Target recently settled for $10 million, potentially providing up to $10,000 per claimant.