At A Glance
- This Alert Affects
- Chipotle workers who had to pay for their uniforms.
- What's Going On?
- Attorneys are investigating whether Chipotle is breaking the law by making its employees pay for their uniforms. In some states, including California, it is illegal for employers to deduct the cost of uniforms from their workers' paychecks.
- Chipotle Made Me Pay for My Uniform. What Now?
- Get in touch with us today by filling out the form on this page. If you had to pay for your uniform, you may be able to help get a class action lawsuit started against the company.
- What Happens When I Fill Out the Form?
- After contacting us, the attorneys looking into Chipotle may reach out to you via phone or e-mail for more information. Before they can sue Chipotle, they need to speak with current and former employees of the restaurant to learn more about the company's uniform policy.
- What Can I Get From a Class Action?
- If the attorneys can speak with Chipotle workers and get a class action lawsuit filed, employees may be able to get their money back for the cost of their uniforms.