- May 22, 2020 – Investigation Closed
At A Glance
- This Alert Affects:
- Anyone who owns or leases a 2019 Audi Q7, Q8, A7 or A8 and experienced the car rolling forward when it was put in reverse.
- What’s Going On?
- Attorneys working with ClassAction.org are investigating whether this issue is widespread among drivers and, if so, whether a class action lawsuit can be filed. As part of their investigation, they need to hear from Audi owners who had their cars roll away.
- How Can a Class Action Lawsuit Help?
- A class action could help drivers recover compensation for repair costs and force the automaker to recall the vehicles and offer a fix.