Carrying Excessive, Forced Placed Flood Coverage?
National City Corporation Forced Flood Insurance
National City Corporation Mortgage Holders: If you were forced or coerced into buying an excessive flood insurance policy, you may have legal recourse. Our website is investigating allegations that certain banks have been forcing borrowers to purchase or maintain flood insurance policies that are unnecessary, overly expensive, or otherwise excessive. While National City Corporation has not been named among the mortgage companies engaging in these questionable practices, many property owners who have borrowed from other establishments have expressed that they were forced into paying the high premiums of an unnecessary, excessive or second flood insurance policy.
If National City Corporation or any other mortgage company forced you into buying or maintaining an overly expensive, excessive or second flood insurance policy, you may be able to seek compensation for the high costs paid out for this policy. To find out if you are eligible, fill out our free case review form today.
Forced Placed Flood Insurance Lawsuits
Any mortgage holder may be able to participate in a forced placed flood insurance lawsuit if they were coerced or forced into buying or maintaining:
- More flood coverage than what was required under their mortgage agreements
- A flood insurance policy which exceeded federal requirements
- A second flood insurance policy even though they were already covered by a condominium association or otherwise
- A second flood insurance policy after an acceptable policy was refused
In some cases, banks that forced placed valueless flood insurance on mortgage holders received commissions for these purchases, according to allegations. Reportedly, the cost of the policy was added to the mortgage balance, deducted from their home equity account or otherwise expensed to the borrower.
Forced Placed Flood Coverage Complaints
If your bank forced placed an unnecessary flood insurance policy on your property, you may have legal recourse to seek financial compensation for the high premiums paid out for this coverage. To find out more about the legal rights which may be available to you, fill out our free case review form today. Our forced placed flood insurance lawsuit lawyers are offering this online consultation at no cost or obligation and remain dedicated to protecting the rights of property owners who had their consumer rights violated.
More Articles and Resources
- Wells Fargo Excess Flood Insurance
- Bank of America Flood Insurance Lawsuit
- JP Morgan Chase Insurance Complaints
- Flagstar Bank Forced Placed Flood Insurance
- GMAC Mortgage Flood Insurance Lawsuit
- Countrywide Forced Flood Insurance
- Washington Mutual Forced Placed Flood Coverage
- Ameriquest and Argent Forced Flood Coverage
- Citigroup Flood Insurance: Forced Placed Coverage
- Wachovia Forced Placed Flood Insurance
- HSBC Flood Coverage: Forced Placed Insurance
- Option One Mortgage Forced Flood Coverage
- New Century Mortgage Forced Placed Flood Coverage
- American Home Mortgage Forced Flood Insurance
- IndyMac Flood Insurance: Forced Placed Coverage
- ABN AMRO Forced Placed Flood Insurance Policies
- Fremont Investment and Loan Forced Flood Coverage
- Suntrust Bank Forced Placed Flood Insurance
- First Horizon Forced Placed Flood Coverage
- Additional Companies for Forced Placed Flood Insurance
- Citibank Flood Insurance Lawsuit
- U.S. Bank Forced Placed Flood Insurance