Coerced into Buying an Excessive Flood Insurance Policy?
Fremont Investment and Loan Forced Flood Coverage
Fremont Investment and Loan Mortgage Holders: If you were forced or coerced into buying an excessive flood insurance policy, you may have legal recourse. Our website is looking into claims that certain mortgage companies have been forcing borrowers to purchase or maintain flood coverage that is unnecessary, overly expensive, or otherwise excessive. While Fremont Investment and Loan has not been named among the financial institutions engaging in these practices, many homeowners who have borrowed from other banks and mortgage companies have complained that they were forced into paying the high premiums of an unnecessary, second or excessive flood insurance policy.
If Fremont Investment and Loan or any other bank forced you into purchasing or maintaining an overly expensive, excessive or second flood insurance policy, complete our free case review form today for a no cost evaluation of your claim. You may be able to seek compensation for the high premiums paid out for this coverage.
Lawsuits for Excessive, Forced Placed Flood Coverage
Borrowers may be able to participate in a forced placed flood insurance lawsuit if they had to purchase or maintain:
- A second flood insurance policy even though they were already covered by a condominium association or otherwise
- A second flood insurance policy after an acceptable policy was refused
- A flood insurance policy which exceeded federal requirements
- More flood coverage than what was required under their mortgage agreements
In some cases, it has been alleged that banks who forced placed valueless flood insurance on borrowers received kickbacks for these purchases. The cost of this coverage was then expensed to the borrower, either by being added to their mortgage balance or deducted from their home equity account.
Forced Placed Flood Insurance Complaints
If your bank unnecessarily forced placed flood insurance policy on your property, you may be able to seek compensation for the high costs of this coverage. To learn more about the legal rights which may be available to you, fill out our free case evaluation form today. Our forced placed flood insurance lawyers are offering this online consultation at no cost or obligation and remain dedicated to protecting the rights of property owners who had their consumer rights violated.
More Articles and Resources
- Wells Fargo Excess Flood Insurance
- Bank of America Flood Insurance Lawsuit
- JP Morgan Chase Insurance Complaints
- Flagstar Bank Forced Placed Flood Insurance
- GMAC Mortgage Flood Insurance Lawsuit
- Countrywide Forced Flood Insurance
- Washington Mutual Forced Placed Flood Coverage
- Ameriquest and Argent Forced Flood Coverage
- National City Corporation Forced Flood Insurance
- Citigroup Flood Insurance: Forced Placed Coverage
- Wachovia Forced Placed Flood Insurance
- HSBC Flood Coverage: Forced Placed Insurance
- Option One Mortgage Forced Flood Coverage
- New Century Mortgage Forced Placed Flood Coverage
- American Home Mortgage Forced Flood Insurance
- IndyMac Flood Insurance: Forced Placed Coverage
- ABN AMRO Forced Placed Flood Insurance Policies
- Suntrust Bank Forced Placed Flood Insurance
- First Horizon Forced Placed Flood Coverage
- Additional Companies for Forced Placed Flood Insurance
- Citibank Flood Insurance Lawsuit
- U.S. Bank Forced Placed Flood Insurance